Monday, January 18, 2010

I wish I could write as well as my little sister ;( I haven't written anything in a long time. And everything I wrote turned out to be shit anyway :( I'm not good at writing or music like my younger sisters. Apparently I'm good at art, although the only thing I can draw are my little scene people that all look the same anyway, I hate that. I try at photography but kinda fail at that; I fail at drawing anything realistic, I fail at drawing anime even though I'd reeeeeeally love to be able to draw that stuff. I know it's all practice, practice but I tend to get distracted and get unmotivated easily and quickly. It pisses me off because I'd really like to be good at something, just once,.



So far, my goal is to become an apprentice hairdresser, or do some kind of make up. Although I doubt I'll get very far with that since all I'm motivated to do at the moment is complain about school and friends and work and boys and mope about the house like a stupid emo kid. Nice life, fuckhead, go knife yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment