Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I had to go to the doctors again today, bleeeh I hate that place. Anyways they don't know what's wrong with me so I have to get an ultrasound on my kidneys on Friday -___- He also gave me some medicine so hopefully that works and I don't feel like shit all the time D;

Apart from that I didn't do anything today. Except went shopping with mum for cereal and cat food. I spose that was a good thing though since I FINALLY found the confectionary aisle in safeway :DDD I seriously had no idea that safeway had one, it was like hidden from me or something :l

Jaker still has my owl ring so I spose i'll have to buy a new one, D: which is slightly annoying but eh, whatever trevor, :) Hopefully I'll be doing something more productive tomorrow, there's not much holidays left as everyone keeps informing me :(

1 comment:

  1. I hope the doctors figure out what's wrong, and you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete