Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This blogspot thing is like a journal, :/ I used to write journals, but I stopped writing them like three months ago. Although I guess I don't write EVERYTHING I'm thinking on here caus it's the internet aaand people who I don't want to read it might read it D:!
*shrug* I guess this thing is alright anyways, since I'm really the only person who reads the stuff I write caus I'm writing it, ahh i'll shutup now, :).

Today was happy, :). The cleaner came heaps early, so I went to the park with jarrad. And then we went to the plaza and stuff before I had to go to work. We went to Coles and I got tic tacs becaus this morning I woke up [after dreaming about tic tacs and a man hiding underneath a rug] in a patch of drool. Then we sat at Donut King, and I made a list of all the things I have to do before the holidays finish :). Hopefully I can do them all.

Hehheh apparently my little sister has a boyfriend. I wish to meet him and make things awkward, ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment