Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I feel like shit. Thanks to some people. I don't know what I want anymore, nothing's going right and I just feel really lonely. Jarrad hasn't even left yet, :( I'm upset already about him leaving, I don't want him to go to queensland. I'll have nothing to do and I'll go all weird and emo and I don't want that.
I have to go to work tomorrow morning.. Hopefully Jarrad can come and he won't be bored until they people get the hang of doing the icecream and shit. Dammit why do they need me to do teach them. Anyways it should be okay caus we can go swimming after for a bit. It better be hot or I'll be really angry..
It's 11:11 and I don't even know what to wish for.


I don't want him to go away; i'm scared.

And as for you.. you mean nothing to me now. Grow the fuck up. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment