Monday, November 16, 2009

Pree sure I'm in one of those emo fml moods. All caus Cassie couldn't come and get me to go to freeza today. And it's pissing me off. And my fingers are all tingly, I don't think it's a good sign. S:

The humanities exam was boring. All my answers were just bullshit since I couldn't be bothered trying. Actually that was a lie, I tried really hard, :(. I just didn't understand or particularly care about it. And I spent most of my time thinking how good it will be next year without mr. matthews as my teacher. Goddammit he used to give me headaches in class, since his 'talking, inside' voice was actually a 'let's yell until we combust some kid's skulls' voice.

I'm sick of this feeling and I'm sick of this place and family. I'm sick of everyone being in my face all the fucking time.

+ I don't need you or anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment