Thursday, November 12, 2009

ihydims

Guh, I'm so tired.

Pretty sure I tried so so hard in my maths exam today. Even though I didn't study caus I didn't know how to do any of the formulas, I didn't have a summary sheet, and I didn't have one of them fancy scientific calculators. I think I did very well :).
The best part of the whole exam was when the teacher that looks like a turtle tripped on a chair. I laughed.

Anyways, then me and Eric went to Target. Baha, I hate the guy who has to check your bags when you walk out, he's scary. -_-
And and and I got a ice cream cookie, ^-^. Hahaha we were gunna walk to Jarrad's house. But then went to Billy Hyde's instead to look at ukuleles :D. Then we were gunna go to that place in High Street where they give you free condoms but the place was too intimidating and it would have been awkward for us, so we didn't.

Work was alright I gueeeees. Although my feet were killing me about an hour into my shift which sucked so much. D: Ewh and the boss man was there so we had to be busy ALL the time which meant I couldn't lean on the counter when I wasn't serving people. :(
He came up to me aswell, and I was scared. But he just wanted to tell me that last week when they had the mystery shoppers come through, one of them came through my register. And I got 100% or some shit, which is apparently good caus it means he doesn't get sacked. :/

Anyways, I'm going to bed. There's these little bug things flying into my face and up my nose and it's pissing me off.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment